EMC Cable GlandClick on Image to Enlarge Send Enquiry
EMC stands for Electromagnetic compatibility
One of the important quality characteristics of electrical and electronic products is their electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
To ensure trouble-free operation of electrical appliances, systems and plant, the basic EMC requirements must be met.
Electrical devices must be protected from interference and must not themselves interfere with other appliances and equipment.
Advantages of EMC Cable Glands:
The EMC cable glands combine several advantages in one product.
- First, you get the same clamping ranges as the standard brass glands.
- The protection class is IP68.
- In order to get a low electrical impedance between the cable gland and the braiding of the cable the cable gland does not have to be disassembled.
- Perfect shielding will be achieved by just tightening the dome nut.
- The components are pre-assembled.
Applications of EMC Cable Glands:
It is widely used in the fields of
- Electrical and Electronic Technologies
- Wireless Networking ODUs
- Power Supply switches, Motors, Distribution Box
- Solar PV Modules
- Lighting Display Devices
- Surveillance Cameras and many more devices
|Material:||Nickel-plated brass (CuZn39Pb3)|
|Thread:||PG, Metric or NPT|
|Seals & O-ring:||NBR or (EPDM or Silicone) (Optional)|
|Temperature range:||Static -40°C / +100°C, Short Term 120°C, Dynamic -20°C / +80°C|
|Protection class:||IP 68|
|Accessories Available:||EMC Locknuts, Multi-hole Seals, Dome Plugs, Flat Cable Seals|