EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Cable Glands - Metric Threaded
Definition / Meaning of EMC Gland
EMC stands for Electromagnetic Compatibility
One of the important quality characteristics of electrical and electronic products is their electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
To ensure a trouble-free operation of electrical appliances, systems, and plant, the basic EMC requirements must be met.
Electrical devices must be protected from interference and must not themselves interfere with other appliances and equipment.
Advantages of EMC Cable Glands:
The EMC cable glands combine several advantages in one product.
- First, you get the same clamping ranges as the standard brass glands.
- The protection class is IP68.
- In order to get a low electrical impedance between the cable gland and the braiding of the cable the cable gland does not have to be disassembled.
- Perfect shielding will be achieved by just tightening the dome nut.
- The components are pre-assembled.
Applications of EMC Cable Glands:
It is widely used in the fields of:
- Electrical and Electronic Technologies
- Wireless Networking ODUs
- Power Supply switches, Motors, Distribution Box
- Solar PV Modules
- Lighting Display Devices
- Surveillance Cameras and many more devices
We are India's leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Metric Threaded Single Compression EMC Cable Glands.
|Type||EMC Metric Threaded Single Compression Cable Gland|
|Gland Size||M12 to M75|
|Gland Material||Brass (CuZn39Pb3), Stainless Steel 316L|
|Operating Temperature||Standard seals-20°C to +90°C|
|Accessories||Matching Accessories available like PVS Shrouds, Lock Nuts & “O” Ring as per requirement|
Size Chart / Specification
|CODE||CABLE SIZE||THREAD SIZE ‘B’||THREAD LENGTH ‘C’||ACROSS||CABLE RANGE “A”|
cable glands for gas plants
cable glands for earth moving industry
cable glands for power industry
cable glands for all industries
cable glands for electrical industry
cable glands for control panel manufacturing
cable glands for shipbuilding industry
cable glands for environmental engineering
cable glands for aerospace manufacturing
cable glands for railway
cable glands for defense industry
cable glands for automobile industry
cable glands for construction industry
cable glands for space telecommunication
cable glands for textile industry
cable glands for oil gas industry